HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Rockets big men Dwight Howard and Omer Asik, will be getting some support after the All Star break.
Greg Smith, another Rockets big man, has been out for the past 13 games with a right knee injury. He will be returning to action after the All Star game.
“We have a practice on Monday and Tuesday (after the All Star break) which I’ll participate in and go hard” Smith told Sports Radio 610.
Smith has missed action since early January with a sore right knee but says his knee is now a 100 percent.
Smith hopes with two good practices he’ll receive the go-ahead from coaches to come back to the active roster. Smith could be back on the Rockets bench giving contributions when the Rockets head to LA for the next game with the Lakers, February 19th.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- D’Antoni: “It’s Nice When You Have Players That Want To Play Every Game”
- Harden Hopes Scott Pera Gets Rice Head Coach Job
- How Much Longer Until Something Happens With Tony Romo?
- Mad Noon Nuggets: My Most Hated NFL Player Of All-Time From Every Team, Fake WBC Pride And The Rockets Familiar Texas Championship Formula
- The Best Of MaD Radio 3-23