Astros Issue Statement Regarding Cosart’s Use Of Gay Slur
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Astros starting pitcher Jarred Cosart used a gay slur on twitter Monday afternoon, prompting the Astros to issue the following statement.
“We do not condone the language used on Twitter today by Jarred. It is unacceptable from anyone in our organization. We’ve spoken to Jarred about this matter, and he is extremely remorseful. He realizes his mistake and has apologized.”
Cosart used the three letter slur in reference to Canadian pop-star Justin Bieber.
Latest Sports Stories:
- 5 Other Lopsided NFL Games (To Make The Buccaneers Feel Better)
- WATCH: Tailgating With The 6-10s: Week 1
- TTYM: Goodell Is Goofed, Harden Can’t Dance And New Lingerie Leaguers?
- Newton On Giants Defense: “We’re Only Worried About The Houston Texans”
- Texans Hopkins (Illness) Returns To Practice Friday, Is “100 Percent”