Baytown Man Wins Selfies Olympics With Insane Bull Picture
At the Great Bull Run at Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown, Texas a few weeks ago, a man named Christian took maybe the crazies selfie ever! Running away from a heard of angry bulls, Christian videoed himself in selfie form running from the bulls.
WARNING: Adult Language and horrible verticalness (EDITOR’S NOTE: Verticalness is not a word, but it is about as horrible as this video being shot vertically, we’ll allow it).
Well Christian made it out okay, but Derrek Barlow was able to snap the amazing photo of Christian running from the bulls, cell phone properly in hand.
Christian found out his photo had soared to the top of Reddit, with the title, “Selfie level 11 achieved.”
It looks like we have to up our selfie game now.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Heated Conversations With Booker T Sat. Jan 24th
- Bill Belichick Addresses Deflate-Gate: We As An Organization Have Followed The Rules
- James Harden Hits Game Winning Shot To Lift Rockets Over Suns
- What’s Poppin’?: Pop Culture With Paul, Brien And Producer Lara
- Astros Sign Marwin Gonzalez, Avoid Arbitration