Jack Youngblood comes In The Loop and talks about his hall of fame induction. He touches on Roger Goodell’s address to congress on concussions, who he thinks deserves hall of fame status, playing football with a broken leg, and therapy for concussions.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Keidel: Mind Games Have Begun For Mayweather-Pacquiao Bout
- Trae Waynes: Texans Haven’t Contacted Me Yet, “But There’s Still Time For That”
- 30 Players: Iglesias Could Arrive Sooner Than Expected As Reds Starter
- WrestleMania: Dean Ambrose Doesn’t Think WWE Is Burying Him
- Morey: Terrence Jones “A Couple Days Away From Playing”