Against All Odds
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Eric Legrand, former defensive tackle, joins In The Loop. He talks about his football ending injury, coping with the new way of life that it brought, and how he continues to move forward and inspires others to do the same.
Mobile device users may click here to listen to the audio.
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL’s Most Balanced Offense
- O’Brien Yet To Name Backup, But Thinks All Three Texans QBs Will Make Roster
- O’Brien: 7th Round Rookie Hal “Has Definitely Earned Right To Be In Discussion To Make Team”
- O’Brien: Nix “Really Doesn’t Totally Get It Yet, Has Got A Long Way To Go”
- Comedian Craig Gass On The Triple Threat