Houston (CBS HOUSTON) – On Monday the Houston Rockets were winners at home against the Portland Trailblazers 126-113. The Rockets were able to do it without the help of starting Power Forward Terrence Jones.
The team was able to make do with the help of Donatas Motiejunas. Tuesday Jones was able to practice but only took part in non-contact drills.
Head coach Kevin McHale talked of Jones’ progress, “better then yesterday, but will see how he feels tomorrow”. McHale also said he still isn’t sure if Jones can suit up Wednesday against the Kings.
The Rockets have lost twice against the Kings and could use all hands on deck.
Jones talked after practice about balancing wanting to play and being completely healthy. “It’s tough especially when you want to play,” Jones said. “I’m just going to try to get healthy and try to do as much as I can.”
Latest Sports Stories:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation