J.J. Watt is a phenomenal athlete, we all know that, but the Pro Bowl seems to be the place where J.J. Watt likes to get his kicks in on offense. And at a press conference prior to the Pro Bowl Fantasy Draft Tuesday, Watt eluded to playing offense like his team captain Deion Sanders.
“One thing I know about Prime (Sanders) is he knows a little bit about going both ways and playing both sides of the ball,” Watt said. “So maybe I’ll get another shot.”
“He will touch it,” Sanders interrupted. “I promise you, he will touch the ball.”
Watt played a little tight end in last years Pro Bowl and talked of a “Wisconsin” package during training camp this year that would consist of himself and tight ends Garrett Graham and Owen Daniels on the field at the same time. All three players went to the University of Wisconsin. The play never happened in the regular season.
New coach Bill O’Brien and linebackers coach Mike Vrabel know a little something about defensive players catching touchdowns though. Vrabel caught five touchdowns in his time in New England as a linebacker.
Latest Sports Stories:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation