Arian Foster Fires Back At Brittany Norwood
Houston (CBS Houston) – Arian Foster is firing back at Brittany Norwood by counter-suing the 20 year-old. In the suit obtained by Sports Radio 610, Foster states that Norwood ‘engaged in a calculated scheme to attempt to malign the character and reputation of (Foster), solely to attempt to gain financial benefit.’
The strongly worded lawsuit reads ‘Norwood has engaged in a campaign to impugn the character and reputation of (Foster) with the intent to extort monies from him.’
Foster is also claiming Norwood’s actions defamed him and makes mention of the recent audio of Norwood in which she admits to never being harassed. Foster is seeking damages for defamation ‘for the maximum amount’ within jurisdictional limits of the court.
Foster is also seeking that all court costs and legal fees incurred by Norwood’s initial suit be paid for by her. There was no mention of the paternity of the unborn child.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Boxing Analyst Steve Farhood: ‘I’d Put Floyd Between Top Ten And 15 All Time’
- Duane Brown To Miss New Orleans Game With Wrist Injury
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: August 24th-August 28th
- The Other Seth Payne Makes His Yearly Appearance On Mad Radio
- NCAA Football Preview: Will TCU Win It’s First Outright Big 12 Title?