Texans Starting Corner Out
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans prospects of slowing down Peyton Manning just got a lot worse. Starting cornerback Johnathan Joseph left the game late in the first quarter with an ankle injury.
After being evaluated by the trainers Joseph tried to loosen up on the sideline but eventually had to go to the locker room. His return is questionable.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- Foster Backs Off Claims of Receiving $50,000 In College