Houston (CBS Houston) – The Texans prospects of slowing down Peyton Manning just got a lot worse. Starting cornerback Johnathan Joseph left the game late in the first quarter with an ankle injury.
After being evaluated by the trainers Joseph tried to loosen up on the sideline but eventually had to go to the locker room. His return is questionable.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Dottie Pepper On Fort Worth Invitational: ‘Every Hole Is Distinctive’
- NFL Owners Approve New National Anthem Policy
- NFL Draft Headed To Nashville In 2019
- Gerrit Cole Gives Up Homer To Brother-In-Law, Astros Cruise To 11-2 Win Anyway
- Harden, Paul Lead Rockets To Hard Fought Win, Even Series With Warriors