Texans Starting Corner Out
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans prospects of slowing down Peyton Manning just got a lot worse. Starting cornerback Johnathan Joseph left the game late in the first quarter with an ankle injury.
After being evaluated by the trainers Joseph tried to loosen up on the sideline but eventually had to go to the locker room. His return is questionable.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL’s Most Balanced Offense
- O’Brien Yet To Name Backup, But Thinks All Three Texans QBs Will Make Roster
- O’Brien: 7th Round Rookie Hal “Has Definitely Earned Right To Be In Discussion To Make Team”
- O’Brien: Nix “Really Doesn’t Totally Get It Yet, Has Got A Long Way To Go”
- Comedian Craig Gass On The Triple Threat