Houston (CBS Houston) – The Texans prospects of slowing down Peyton Manning just got a lot worse. Starting cornerback Johnathan Joseph left the game late in the first quarter with an ankle injury.
After being evaluated by the trainers Joseph tried to loosen up on the sideline but eventually had to go to the locker room. His return is questionable.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Watkins: Overcoming Fatal Car Wreck, Being Drafted By Texans “Is A Blessing”
- Texans Add Cornerback Treston Decoud In Fifth Round
- Davenport: I’m Ready To Fight For That Starting Spot
- Texans Add Clemson Defensive Lineman Watkins In 4th Round
- Larry in Stafford: Watson Trade “Greatest Thing The Texans Have Done”