Houston (CBS Houston)– The Houston Texans have reportedly agreed to terms with RB Jonathan Grimes, according to Sunny Shah of 320 Sports, Inc. and the Houston Texans.
Grimes was an undrafted running back from William & Mary and was signed by the Texans in 2012 as an undrafted free agent. He was later waived and bounced around the NFL.
Along with the Grimes signing the Texans have placed RB Ben Tate on on the Reserve/Injured list due to a lingering ribs injury and TE Phillip Supernaw was signed to the practice squad.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation