James Harden Suffered A High Ankle Sprain
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston)– James Harden didn’t practice Tuesday due to suffering a high-ankle sprain during Sunday’s loss to the Sacramento Kings.
Harden did participate in some light shoot-around during the end of practice and his availability for Wednesday’s game with the Chicago Bulls is still up in the air.
“I’m just trying to get through today,” Harden said. “I’ll ice it a couple more times get some more rehab in the morning, and will see how it feels in the morning.”
Coach Kevin McHale who returned to practice after a short absence, said that they’ll have to monitor Harden before the game and that there’s a good chance that Harden could ‘tough it out’ and give it a go.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- O’Brien Yet To Name Backup, But Thinks All Three Texans QBs Will Make Roster
- O’Brien: 7th Round Rookie Hal “Has Definitely Earned Right To Be In Discussion To Make Team”
- O’Brien: Nix “Really Doesn’t Totally Get It Yet, Has Got A Long Way To Go”
- Comedian Craig Gass On The Triple Threat
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 23 Starts And Sits