James Harden Suffered A High Ankle Sprain
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston)– James Harden didn’t practice Tuesday due to suffering a high-ankle sprain during Sunday’s loss to the Sacramento Kings.
Harden did participate in some light shoot-around during the end of practice and his availability for Wednesday’s game with the Chicago Bulls is still up in the air.
“I’m just trying to get through today,” Harden said. “I’ll ice it a couple more times get some more rehab in the morning, and will see how it feels in the morning.”
Coach Kevin McHale who returned to practice after a short absence, said that they’ll have to monitor Harden before the game and that there’s a good chance that Harden could ‘tough it out’ and give it a go.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Report: Earl Mitchell Has Moved On From The Texans; Doesn’t Expect To Be Back
- Dr. Wayne Winston Talks NFL Analytics
- Less Than 24 Hours From Free Agency, Garrett Graham Still Negotiating With The Texans
- Owen Daniels Aware He Could Be A ‘Cap Casualty’ But Wants To Remain A Texan
- Fantasy Baseball Preview: Starting Pitcher