James Harden Suffered A High Ankle Sprain
Houston (CBS Houston)– James Harden didn’t practice Tuesday due to suffering a high-ankle sprain during Sunday’s loss to the Sacramento Kings.
Harden did participate in some light shoot-around during the end of practice and his availability for Wednesday’s game with the Chicago Bulls is still up in the air.
“I’m just trying to get through today,” Harden said. “I’ll ice it a couple more times get some more rehab in the morning, and will see how it feels in the morning.”
Coach Kevin McHale who returned to practice after a short absence, said that they’ll have to monitor Harden before the game and that there’s a good chance that Harden could ‘tough it out’ and give it a go.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Matt Hammond Podcast (Mar. 3): Is Andre Johnson Fibbing About Talks With Texans?
- Rosenfels: Andre Johnson The Best Receiver I Ever Played With
- Top 5 Sports Callers Of The Week: February 23-February 27
- Coleman: Asking Andre Johnson To Take A Lesser Role Slap In The Face
- Current And Former Texans Send Tributes To Andre Johnson