Garrett Graham Game Time Decision vs. Colts
Houston (CBS Houston)– Garrett Graham once again misses practice and Friday during interim head coach Wade Phillips’ press conference he went ahead and ruled Graham a game time decision for this Sunday’s game with the Colts.
Graham has not participated in practice the past few days due to a hamstring injury, Ryan Griffin in practice has stepped up in Graham’s absence and can start if needed. Griffin on the season has 5 receptions for 67 yards and a touchdown. The Texans with Graham injured, the team only has two other healthy tight ends on the active roster, Griffin and Jake Byrne are the only remaining tight ends available for the Colts game.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- J.J. Watt Writes Excuse Note For Fan To Miss Work
- Bottom Line: Rockets Desire More Effort
- Mavs’ Chandler Not Suspended; Dwight: ‘I Want Him To Play’
- Former Rockets Great Chucky Brown Shares Stories From Rockets 1995 Title Run
- John Harris: If Texans Draft Gurley At No. 16, He And Arian Foster Could Be Lethal