Texans Hopkins Limited In Practice, Says He Will Be Ready To Go Vs Colts
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
HOUSTON (CBS Houston)- Despite being limited in practice today, Texans rookie wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins expects to take the field Sunday against Indianapolis.
Hopkins is dealing with an ankle sprain, according to Head Coach Wade Phillips.
“It’s not affecting me,” Hopkins said. “It’s just a little sore, I don’t want to stretch it out too much.”
When I asked him if he expected to be ready Sunday, Hopkins replied, “Oh yeah. No questions.”
Hopkins has totaled 44 receptions for 707 yards and 2 touchdowns this season, with 153 yards the last 2 games.
Patrick Creighton is the host of Nate & Creight, with Nate Griffin, Sundays 2-5p on Sportsradio 610. Follow him on twitter @pcreighton1.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Playoff Pinch Hits: James Shields-Wil Myers Trade A Success For Royals
- 5 Devastating Week 7 Losses
- 6 Reasons Why Alabama’s Kenyan Drake Was The Real Star Of The Texas A&M Blowout
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals And Giants An Unlikely World Series Pairing
- 5 NFL Teams Already Vying For First Pick In The 2015 NFL Draft