Texans Hopkins Limited In Practice, Says He Will Be Ready To Go Vs Colts
HOUSTON (CBS Houston)- Despite being limited in practice today, Texans rookie wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins expects to take the field Sunday against Indianapolis.
Hopkins is dealing with an ankle sprain, according to Head Coach Wade Phillips.
“It’s not affecting me,” Hopkins said. “It’s just a little sore, I don’t want to stretch it out too much.”
When I asked him if he expected to be ready Sunday, Hopkins replied, “Oh yeah. No questions.”
Hopkins has totaled 44 receptions for 707 yards and 2 touchdowns this season, with 153 yards the last 2 games.
Patrick Creighton is the host of Nate & Creight, with Nate Griffin, Sundays 2-5p on Sportsradio 610. Follow him on twitter @pcreighton1.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- Foster Backs Off Claims of Receiving $50,000 In College