Sorry ladies of Pittsburgh, the reigning NL MVP is officially completely off the market.
Andrew McCutchen not only knows how to snags fly balls in center field for the Pittsburgh Pirates, he knows how to snag the hearts of the ladies as well. Particularly Maria, his girlfriend of three-plus years.
With a little help from Ellen Andrew got down on one knee and proposed. She said ‘yes’ of course.
‘Clutch’ even went as far as to make a little video for his love that Ellen played where he said, “When I step on third base, I look towards home, knowing that you’re gonna be there waiting for me.” Precious.
Ellen even gave McCutchen a top hat to wear for the wedding.
Now Ellen gets an automatic invite to the wedding right? Plus her gift would have to be killer. She’s Ellen.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- The AFC South Offseason In A Nutshell
- The Best of The Triple Threat 01-20-2017
- Keidel: NFL Championships All About Offense
- Hammond: For Texans, Romo Carries Far More Risk Than Peyton Did
- 2017 NBA All-Star Game Starting Lineups