The world soccer powers at FIFA finally put out pictures and debuted the newest ball from adidas that will be the official match ball for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
The ‘Brazuca’ which means Brazilian, has been in the works by adidas for over two-and-a-half years and has been used in some matches, with a different design.
The design is said to represent Brazil and the multitude of colors that is associated with the country hosting the World Cup next summer.
Gone is any sort of traditional look of a soccer ball, but it is to be expected as every four years the newest and latest panel technology is brought out for the worlds biggest stage.
What do you think? Do you like the look of the ‘Brazuca?’
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Cavaliers-Celtics: LeBron James, Terry Rozier And The Matchup Game
- Martinez, Betts Powering Red Sox To Top Of A.L. East
- The Baseball Report: Cano Suspended 80 Games, Cardinals Reliever Hits 105 On Radar Gun
- This Week In Golf: Aaron Wise Wins First On Tour At AT&T Byron Nelson
- Pete Prisco’s 2018 NFL Breakout Players