Kareem Jackson Returns On ‘Limited Basis’
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans have been without Kareem Jackson for two games but on Wednesday there was encouraging news about the starting cornerback’s health.
“Kareem practiced on a limited basis. So, we took a step forward today and we will see where we’re at tomorrow.” Gary Kubiak said.
Jackson hasn’t played since week ten in Arizona with a chest contusion and a broken rib.
“He looked pretty good,” Kubiak said. “We only had him take a few reps but we challenged him with the ball a little bit so it was a step in the right direction.”
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision