Kareem Jackson Returns On ‘Limited Basis’
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans have been without Kareem Jackson for two games but on Wednesday there was encouraging news about the starting cornerback’s health.
“Kareem practiced on a limited basis. So, we took a step forward today and we will see where we’re at tomorrow.” Gary Kubiak said.
Jackson hasn’t played since week ten in Arizona with a chest contusion and a broken rib.
“He looked pretty good,” Kubiak said. “We only had him take a few reps but we challenged him with the ball a little bit so it was a step in the right direction.”
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Keidel: Mind Games Have Begun For Mayweather-Pacquiao Bout
- Trae Waynes: Texans Haven’t Contacted Me Yet, “But There’s Still Time For That”
- 30 Players: Iglesias Could Arrive Sooner Than Expected As Reds Starter
- WrestleMania: Dean Ambrose Doesn’t Think WWE Is Burying Him
- Morey: Terrence Jones “A Couple Days Away From Playing”