Kareem Jackson Returns On ‘Limited Basis’
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans have been without Kareem Jackson for two games but on Wednesday there was encouraging news about the starting cornerback’s health.
“Kareem practiced on a limited basis. So, we took a step forward today and we will see where we’re at tomorrow.” Gary Kubiak said.
Jackson hasn’t played since week ten in Arizona with a chest contusion and a broken rib.
“He looked pretty good,” Kubiak said. “We only had him take a few reps but we challenged him with the ball a little bit so it was a step in the right direction.”
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL’s Most Balanced Offense
- O’Brien Yet To Name Backup, But Thinks All Three Texans QBs Will Make Roster
- O’Brien: 7th Round Rookie Hal “Has Definitely Earned Right To Be In Discussion To Make Team”
- O’Brien: Nix “Really Doesn’t Totally Get It Yet, Has Got A Long Way To Go”
- Comedian Craig Gass On The Triple Threat