Kareem Jackson Returns On ‘Limited Basis’
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans have been without Kareem Jackson for two games but on Wednesday there was encouraging news about the starting cornerback’s health.
“Kareem practiced on a limited basis. So, we took a step forward today and we will see where we’re at tomorrow.” Gary Kubiak said.
Jackson hasn’t played since week ten in Arizona with a chest contusion and a broken rib.
“He looked pretty good,” Kubiak said. “We only had him take a few reps but we challenged him with the ball a little bit so it was a step in the right direction.”
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- 13 Reasons Why You Need To Follow Joel Embiid On Twitter Now
- Luhnow: “50 Percent” Chances Astros Make Trade, “Perhaps a Tick Higher”
- Meltsdown: NBA Stars Don’t Want To Play With James Harden And Dwight Howard
- Howard, Harden, Rockets To Open Preseason With Mavericks, Parsons
- SABR Convention Underway in Houston