Houston (CBS Houston) – The Texans have been without Kareem Jackson for two games but on Wednesday there was encouraging news about the starting cornerback’s health.
“Kareem practiced on a limited basis. So, we took a step forward today and we will see where we’re at tomorrow.” Gary Kubiak said.
Jackson hasn’t played since week ten in Arizona with a chest contusion and a broken rib.
“He looked pretty good,” Kubiak said. “We only had him take a few reps but we challenged him with the ball a little bit so it was a step in the right direction.”
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- This Week In Golf: Rory McIlroy Wins FedExCup, Arnold Palmer Passes
- [WATCH] Vin Scully’s Final Call At Dodger Stadium Is A Walkoff Home Run
- Fantasy Baseball’s Version Of The Final Countdown Is Upon You Now
- [LISTEN] Georges St Pierre: I’m Ready To Return To UFC, They Haven’t Called Me Back
- The Best Of The Worst Of Mad Radio