Randy Moss Hands Out Advice To Andre Johnson
Houston (CBS Houston) – “It wasn’t a good showing. We didn’t play like the way we know how to play. We haven’t done it all year basically. Like I said, we suck. That’s pretty much it.”
Those have now become the infamous words of Houston Texans wide receiver and usually silent-leader, Andre Johnson. But this 2013 season is one that has taken its toll on everyone, even Dre.
Former NFL-er and always outspoken Randy Moss handed out some advice for his friend after Johnson said, “we suck.”
The Texans are preparing to host Randy Moss’ former team, the AFC East-leading Patriots, Sunday at Reliant Stadium.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Meltsdown: Why Is Chris Mullin Some Lock To Win At St. John’s?
- Rockets Fall To Raptors 99-96
- Hartford Courant’s Jenny Wilson: Shayanna Jenkins Testimony A Mixed Bag For Both Prosecution And Defense
- USA Today College Basketball Writer Nicole Auerbach: It Would Take A Lot For UT To Land Smart
- Former Miami RB Duke Johnson: Texans Spoke To Me At NFL Combine