ICYMI: Videos Over The Weekend
NBC’s Jimmy Fallon hands out high school yearbook awards to some players in Sunday night’s football game between New England and Denver.
The Pistons/Knicks game had a classic dance-off last week between an usher and young fan.
Watch out! Game Day’s Lee Corso fires two pistols and an rifle.
TMZ received footage of NBA’s Lamar Odom. He struggles through a rap. Sad turn in Lamar’s recovery.
I love Jeff Van Gundy. Here he is sitting down while the camera stays on him. Of course, no one lets him get away with this gaffe!
I know this isn’t “sports-related” but in case you missed this…Family Guy kills off Brian.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- J.J. Watt Writes Excuse Note For Fan To Miss Work
- Bottom Line: Rockets Desire More Effort
- Mavs’ Chandler Not Suspended; Dwight: ‘I Want Him To Play’
- Former Rockets Great Chucky Brown Shares Stories From Rockets 1995 Title Run
- John Harris: If Texans Draft Gurley At No. 16, He And Arian Foster Could Be Lethal