Derrick Rose Out Indefinitely With Torn Meniscus
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
The Chicago Bulls were hoping that a full season of rest after a torn ACL in his left knee would bring Derrick Rose back and healthy for a very promising Bulls squad. Those hopes may have been dashed Friday night in Portland when Rose left the game after injuring his right knee in the third quarter of the Bulls 98-95 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers.
According to multiple reportss, Rose has a torn meniscus in his right knee. Rose left the game in the third quarter, putting little weight on his leg and left the Bulls locker room on crutches Friday.
An MRI on Saturday revealed the tear. Rose will now start the difficult process of rehabbing yet another knee injury.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Report: CSN Houston Could Lose Majority of Current Employees
- Adrian Peterson’s All Day Foundation Takes Down It’s Website
- Vikings Health Partner Looking Into Sponsorship
- CBS Sports Steve Tasker Weighs In On Falcons Vs Buccaneers on Thursday Night Football
- Arian Foster Takes To Twitter To Comment On Anheuser-Busch & Domestic Violence