The Chicago Bulls were hoping that a full season of rest after a torn ACL in his left knee would bring Derrick Rose back and healthy for a very promising Bulls squad. Those hopes may have been dashed Friday night in Portland when Rose left the game after injuring his right knee in the third quarter of the Bulls 98-95 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers.
According to multiple reportss, Rose has a torn meniscus in his right knee. Rose left the game in the third quarter, putting little weight on his leg and left the Bulls locker room on crutches Friday.
An MRI on Saturday revealed the tear. Rose will now start the difficult process of rehabbing yet another knee injury.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Sean Pendergast’s Lou Holtz Impersonation 5-3-2016
- 3T Makes Fun of John Feinstein over Marshawn Lynch Take 5-3-16
- Duane Brown Tested Positive For Banned Substance From Eating Meat In Mexico
- The Triple Threat with All Due Respect 05-03-2016
- Triple Threat on Laremy Tunsil and the NFL Drug Program 5-3-2016