Texans Injury Report (Wednesday)
Houston (CBS Houston) - At this point in the season most NFL teams are dealing with a long list of injuries and the Texans are no different. The following players missed Wednesday’s practice:
>>>Kareem Jackson did not practice with a chest contusion.
>>>Elbert Mack did not practice with a hamstring injury.
>>> DeAndre Hopkins did not practice. He is sick and is expected to play this week.
>>>Mike Mohamed did not practice with a hamstring injury.
>>>Juwanza Starling did not practice
>>>Joe May returned to practice and is on pace to play this weekend.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- Foster Backs Off Claims of Receiving $50,000 In College