Texans Injury Report (Wednesday)
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - At this point in the season most NFL teams are dealing with a long list of injuries and the Texans are no different. The following players missed Wednesday’s practice:
>>>Kareem Jackson did not practice with a chest contusion.
>>>Elbert Mack did not practice with a hamstring injury.
>>> DeAndre Hopkins did not practice. He is sick and is expected to play this week.
>>>Mike Mohamed did not practice with a hamstring injury.
>>>Juwanza Starling did not practice
>>>Joe May returned to practice and is on pace to play this weekend.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Rams Release Houston Area Native Michael Sam
- Texans Interested in Former Jets, Dolphins Cornerback
- Texans Release Former 2nd Round Pick Brandon Harris
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL’s Most Balanced Offense
- O’Brien Yet To Name Backup, But Thinks All Three Texans QBs Will Make Roster