Texans Injury Report (Wednesday)
Houston (CBS Houston) - At this point in the season most NFL teams are dealing with a long list of injuries and the Texans are no different. The following players missed Wednesday’s practice:
>>>Kareem Jackson did not practice with a chest contusion.
>>>Elbert Mack did not practice with a hamstring injury.
>>> DeAndre Hopkins did not practice. He is sick and is expected to play this week.
>>>Mike Mohamed did not practice with a hamstring injury.
>>>Juwanza Starling did not practice
>>>Joe May returned to practice and is on pace to play this weekend.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Ranking The Potential NBA 1st Round Match-Ups
- Meltsdown: People Have A Problem Houston Sports Talk Radio Talks Too Much Andre, Kubiak
- 30 Players: Martinez Ready To Make Mark In Cardinals Rotation
- Rockets Make Big Comeback As Howard Comes Back From Injury In Win
- NHL Playoffs: Six Potential Matchups We’re Dying To See