STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) — Oklahoma State officials say the Baylor-OSU game is now officially a sellout.
The No. 11 Cowboys host the No. 3 Bears Saturday in Stillwater with the winner taking control of the Big 12 Conference race.
The official capacity of Boone Pickens Stadium is 60,218.
Oklahoma State has averaged a record 59,004 in attendance this season.
Kickoff for Saturday’s game on ABC is set for 7 p.m.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation