Deep Steel Sunday
Sunday, November 24 at 12n
Houston Texans vs Jacksonville Jaguars
Theme: Deep Steel Sunday presented by Hyundai
Sunday at 12n the Houston Texans host the Division rival Jacksonville Jaguars. Fans are encouraged to wear their blue Texans gear, as the team celebrates the annual Deep Steel Sunday presented by Hyundai. Catch all of the action on Sports Radio 610 and the new Bull @ 100.3…your home for Texans Radio.
– All fans are encouraged to wear Deep Steel Blue! The team will be wearing blue jerseys and blue pants.
– One lucky fan will leave with a brand new Deep Steel Blue car from Hyundai (contestants were preregistered this season).
– First 70,000 fans will receive a free Deep Steel Blue pom pom from Hyundai.
– Olympic gold medalist and Houstonian Mary Lou Retton will lead the team onto the field as the Homefield Advantage Captain and Kevin Ray from the Houston Grand Opera will perform the National Anthem.
– More than 200 local competitive cheerleaders will perform at halftime with the Houston Texans Cheerleaders as part of the Texans All Star Cheer program.