FANTASY IMPACT: Harvin Probable To Make Debut Against Vikings
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Percy Harvin will likely make his long-awaited debut for the Seattle Seahawks this Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings.
Harvin is listed as probable to play after practicing all week with the team. He was limited during practice on Wednesday but fully participated on Thursday and Friday and will likely suit up for the first time in over a year against his former team.
Harvin hasn’t played since a Nov. 4, 2012, game against the Seahawks while he was with the Vikings. An ankle injury ended Harvin’s season and a hip issue this offseason required surgery in August that has kept Harvin sidelined ever since.
The team is waiting to make sure Harvin doesn’t have any negative effects from the week of practice, but all indications are that Harvin will be on the field Sunday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Report: CSN Houston Could Lose Majority of Current Employees
- Adrian Peterson’s All Day Foundation Takes Down It’s Website
- Vikings Health Partner Looking Into Sponsorship
- CBS Sports Steve Tasker Weighs In On Falcons Vs Buccaneers on Thursday Night Football
- Arian Foster Takes To Twitter To Comment On Anheuser-Busch & Domestic Violence