3 Texans Starters Are Game-Time Decisions
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston)– The Houston Texans are looking to snap their seventh-game skid and Sunday they might start-off without three starters.
Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said Friday that starting corner Kareem Jackson, inside linebacker Joe Mays and punter Shane Lechler are all game-time decisions as the Texans’ host the Raiders Sunday at Reliant Stadium.
Jackson has been battling a chest contusion while Mays has an oblique injury. Lechler has been released from the hospital and the Texans expect him to play.
Lechler spent first 13 years of his career in Oakland before signing with Houston this offseason.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Report: Earl Mitchell Has Moved On From The Texans; Doesn’t Expect To Be Back
- Dr. Wayne Winston Talks NFL Analytics
- Less Than 24 Hours From Free Agency, Garrett Graham Still Negotiating With The Texans
- Owen Daniels Aware He Could Be A ‘Cap Casualty’ But Wants To Remain A Texan
- Fantasy Baseball Preview: Starting Pitcher