Houston (CBS Houston) – The Texans secondary could be without one of its keep components this weekend. Cornerback Kareem Jackson missed his second straight day of practice on Thursday as he deals with a chest contusion.
“He might be able to do something tomorrow, in what we’re doing, but I think we’re heading toward a game time decision.” Gary Kubiak said.
If Jackson can’t go against the Raiders nickel corner Brice McCain would likely take his spot. It could also mean more playing time for former second round pick Brandon Harris.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation