Kareem Jackson Misses Second Straight Day Of Practice
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans secondary could be without one of its keep components this weekend. Cornerback Kareem Jackson missed his second straight day of practice on Thursday as he deals with a chest contusion.
“He might be able to do something tomorrow, in what we’re doing, but I think we’re heading toward a game time decision.” Gary Kubiak said.
If Jackson can’t go against the Raiders nickel corner Brice McCain would likely take his spot. It could also mean more playing time for former second round pick Brandon Harris.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Watt On Getting Signed Jersey From 7 Year Old Fan: “Surely He Has Confidence”
- Keenum Happy To Be Home, And To Get Second Chance With O’Brien’s Texans
- Pauly G’s Power Rankings: House Of Cards
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Tennessee Titans At Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Best Of ‘In The Loop’ Featuring @McClain_on_NFL