Joe Mays A Game Time Decision
Houston (CBS Houston) – Joe Mays health situation may be worse than originally reported. On Thursday Texans head coach Gary Kubiak let it slip that Mays knee has swelled up along with the previously known oblique injury.
“His knee swole up on him.” Kubiak said. “It will probably be a game time decision.”
Without out Mays, the linebacking situation becomes desperately thin. Jeff Tarpinian would start in his place. Tarpinian has been on the roster for less than three weeks and Wade Phillips hasn’t learned his name yet.
“Who? Oh yeah that’s our new linebacker.” Phillips said when asked about Tarpinian. “He’s a smart young player that was thrown into a tough situation.”
- Astros Trade Gregorio Petit To Yankees
- Lisa Ann Discusses Her Retirement From The Adult Film Industry, Teases New Movie To Be Released On Her Birthday
- Dwight Howard Out Wednesday, Playing Thursday
- Capela On Breakout Game: ‘I Was A Little Bit In Shock’
- Gene Egdorf, Attorney For Former Texans P Brett Hartmann: Wish I Could Have Deposed McNair, O’Brien In Stadium Surface Suit