Joe Mays A Game Time Decision
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – Joe Mays health situation may be worse than originally reported. On Thursday Texans head coach Gary Kubiak let it slip that Mays knee has swelled up along with the previously known oblique injury.
“His knee swole up on him.” Kubiak said. “It will probably be a game time decision.”
Without out Mays, the linebacking situation becomes desperately thin. Jeff Tarpinian would start in his place. Tarpinian has been on the roster for less than three weeks and Wade Phillips hasn’t learned his name yet.
“Who? Oh yeah that’s our new linebacker.” Phillips said when asked about Tarpinian. “He’s a smart young player that was thrown into a tough situation.”
- 13 Reasons Why You Need To Follow Joel Embiid On Twitter Now
- Luhnow: “50 Percent” Chances Astros Make Trade, “Perhaps a Tick Higher”
- Meltsdown: NBA Stars Don’t Want To Play With James Harden And Dwight Howard
- Howard, Harden, Rockets To Open Preseason With Mavericks, Parsons
- SABR Convention Underway in Houston