Joe Mays A Game Time Decision
Houston (CBS Houston) – Joe Mays health situation may be worse than originally reported. On Thursday Texans head coach Gary Kubiak let it slip that Mays knee has swelled up along with the previously known oblique injury.
“His knee swole up on him.” Kubiak said. “It will probably be a game time decision.”
Without out Mays, the linebacking situation becomes desperately thin. Jeff Tarpinian would start in his place. Tarpinian has been on the roster for less than three weeks and Wade Phillips hasn’t learned his name yet.
“Who? Oh yeah that’s our new linebacker.” Phillips said when asked about Tarpinian. “He’s a smart young player that was thrown into a tough situation.”
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- Foster Backs Off Claims of Receiving $50,000 In College