Texans Add Two To Active Roster
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – With Joe Mays hampered by an oblique injury the Texans added some depth at linebacker on Wednesday. They signed linebacker D.J. Smith, who was last with the San Diego Chargers.
Smith was a sixth round pick of the Packers in 2011 and has 82 career tackles. The 24-year old played his college football at Appalachian State.
With the departure of Ed Reed they also signed Safety Jawanza Starling to the active roster. Starling was in training camp with the Texans. Wide receiver Rico Richardson and cornerback Loyce Means were added to the practice squad.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Vikings Bar Adrian Peterson From All Team Activities Following Public Pressure From Sponsors, Fans
- Breaking: Adrian Peterson Placed On Exempt/Commissioner’s Permission List
- If You’re Last, You’re First…Texans Last In NFL In Arrests
- Report: CSN Houston Could Lose Majority of Current Employees
- Adrian Peterson’s All Day Foundation Takes Down It’s Website