Hopkins Says Picture Wasn’t Him
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins laughed off a picture that appeared on his instagram account, saying it was hacked.
“I had a pretty simple instagram password.” Hopkins said. When asked point-blank if the picture was of him he said “Negative.”
Hopkins appeared to be taking the incident in stride, laughing and joking with his teammates.
“It’s funny that someone would take time out of their day to do that. It’s funny to me.” Hopkins continued, “(My teammates) are like my brothers. My brother would joke about this as well. There’s better days ahead.”
The first order of business for the rookie will be creating a new password, something he says he’s already working on. He also said he didn’t get in trouble with the coaching staff after he explained what happened.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- O’Brien Yet To Name Backup, But Thinks All Three Texans QBs Will Make Roster
- O’Brien: 7th Round Rookie Hal “Has Definitely Earned Right To Be In Discussion To Make Team”
- O’Brien: Nix “Really Doesn’t Totally Get It Yet, Has Got A Long Way To Go”
- Comedian Craig Gass On The Triple Threat
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 23 Starts And Sits