Hopkins Says Picture Wasn’t Him
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins laughed off a picture that appeared on his instagram account, saying it was hacked.
“I had a pretty simple instagram password.” Hopkins said. When asked point-blank if the picture was of him he said “Negative.”
Hopkins appeared to be taking the incident in stride, laughing and joking with his teammates.
“It’s funny that someone would take time out of their day to do that. It’s funny to me.” Hopkins continued, “(My teammates) are like my brothers. My brother would joke about this as well. There’s better days ahead.”
The first order of business for the rookie will be creating a new password, something he says he’s already working on. He also said he didn’t get in trouble with the coaching staff after he explained what happened.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- UH Picked 3rd In AAC Pre-Season Poll
- Alyson Footer Gives Clarity To The Astros Players Uproar
- Mark Appel: No One Will Care About Lancaster When I’m Pitching In World Series
- 5 Players In The NFL Who Will Have A Bounce Back Season Offensively
- Rick Smith Impressed With O’Brien’s Ability To Develop Chemistry