Houston (CBS Houston) – Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins laughed off a picture that appeared on his instagram account, saying it was hacked.
“I had a pretty simple instagram password.” Hopkins said. When asked point-blank if the picture was of him he said “Negative.”
Hopkins appeared to be taking the incident in stride, laughing and joking with his teammates.
“It’s funny that someone would take time out of their day to do that. It’s funny to me.” Hopkins continued, “(My teammates) are like my brothers. My brother would joke about this as well. There’s better days ahead.”
The first order of business for the rookie will be creating a new password, something he says he’s already working on. He also said he didn’t get in trouble with the coaching staff after he explained what happened.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Rockets Lose Chris Paul To Hamstring Injury; Vow To Dig In For Game 6
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA, NHL Playoffs And MLB Action
- Astros’ Morton Stays Unbeaten With 8-2 Win Over Indians
- Rockets Hold Off Warriors 98-94, Now One Win Away From NBA Finals
- Capitals, Ovechkin Finally Heading To The Stanley Cup Final