Texans “Homecoming” Gets Flexed
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston)– Tuesday is shaping up to be quite a news day for the Texans.
There are seven weeks to go in this NFL season, the Ed Reed experiment is over and now the Texans are being moved in the fluid NFL schedule.
The NFL announced Tuesday that the Texans-Patriots’ Week 13 match-up, which is self-proclaimed as “Homecoming,” will be flexed to 1:00 PM (ET) instead of their originally scheduled 4:25 P.M. (ET) kickoff.
You can attribute the move for the lack-luster season the Texans (2-7) are having as the Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs will take over their original time-slot.
The NFL uses “flexible scheduling” to ensure quality match-ups in all NFL Sunday time slots.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Playoff Pinch Hits: James Shields-Wil Myers Trade A Success For Royals
- 5 Devastating Week 7 Losses
- 6 Reasons Why Alabama’s Kenyan Drake Was The Real Star Of The Texas A&M Blowout
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals And Giants An Unlikely World Series Pairing
- 5 NFL Teams Already Vying For First Pick In The 2015 NFL Draft