Texans “Homecoming” Gets Flexed
Houston (CBS Houston)– Tuesday is shaping up to be quite a news day for the Texans.
There are seven weeks to go in this NFL season, the Ed Reed experiment is over and now the Texans are being moved in the fluid NFL schedule.
The NFL announced Tuesday that the Texans-Patriots’ Week 13 match-up, which is self-proclaimed as “Homecoming,” will be flexed to 1:00 PM (ET) instead of their originally scheduled 4:25 P.M. (ET) kickoff.
You can attribute the move for the lack-luster season the Texans (2-7) are having as the Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs will take over their original time-slot.
The NFL uses “flexible scheduling” to ensure quality match-ups in all NFL Sunday time slots.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Former Rockets Great Chucky Brown Shares Stories From Rockets 1995 Title Run
- John Harris: If Texans Draft Gurley At No. 16, He And Arian Foster Could Be Lethal
- Former Miami WR Phillip Dorsett: Texans Have Called Me Within The Past Week
- CBS Local Sports: Paulie Malignaggi To Brown And Troupe: “Mayweather Probably Going To Dominate”
- 5 Biggest Storylines Of The 2015 NFL Draft