Rockets’ Harden Fined $5,000 For Flopping
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston)– Houston Rockets guard James Harden was fined $5,000 for violating the NBA’s anti-flopping policy, according to the league Monday.
This is Harden’s second flopping violation this season, which is concerning since the Rockets are only seven games in.
The violation happened Saturday in the 107-94 loss against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Last season Harden led the NBA in free throws and is currently sitting at third for the 2013-14 season.
Next flopping violation that Harden receives will result in a $10,000 fine.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Cowboys Running Game Success: More DeMarco Murray Than Offensive Line
- O’Brien Won’t Be Saving Foster Sunday vs. Cowboys For Thursday vs. Colts
- Watt, Foster, Cushing, And Johnson Held Out Of Wednesday Practice
- What Does New Texans Safety Aubrey Think Aubrey Does Best? “Playmaker”
- 10 Best Dallas Cowboys Moments Since 2002