Rockets’ Harden Fined $5,000 For Flopping
Houston (CBS Houston)– Houston Rockets guard James Harden was fined $5,000 for violating the NBA’s anti-flopping policy, according to the league Monday.
This is Harden’s second flopping violation this season, which is concerning since the Rockets are only seven games in.
The violation happened Saturday in the 107-94 loss against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Last season Harden led the NBA in free throws and is currently sitting at third for the 2013-14 season.
Next flopping violation that Harden receives will result in a $10,000 fine.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Sportsradio 610 Wrestlemania Preview and Podcast
- Nantz: Winner Of Wisconsin-Arizona “Can Give (Kentucky) A Go”
- Gardner: What Rest Of NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Lacks In Cinderellas, It Has In Competition
- Keidel: Mind Games Have Begun For Mayweather-Pacquiao Bout
- Trae Waynes: Texans Haven’t Contacted Me Yet, “But There’s Still Time For That”