Rockets’ Harden Fined $5,000 For Flopping
Houston (CBS Houston)– Houston Rockets guard James Harden was fined $5,000 for violating the NBA’s anti-flopping policy, according to the league Monday.
This is Harden’s second flopping violation this season, which is concerning since the Rockets are only seven games in.
The violation happened Saturday in the 107-94 loss against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Last season Harden led the NBA in free throws and is currently sitting at third for the 2013-14 season.
Next flopping violation that Harden receives will result in a $10,000 fine.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Admits Refs Were Wrong With No-Call
- Brian Geltzeiler Defends His Controversial Take On The James Harden No-Call vs. Grizzlies
- Breaking Down College Basketball’s Top 25 Teams [6-10]
- Source: Texans Close To Adding Wide Receiver And O-Lineman
- 30 Players: Jonathan Schoop’s Development At Plate Key For Orioles