Houston (CBS Houston)–The Houston Texans announced on Friday that they have released veteran inside linebacker Tavares Gooden and signed cornerback Josh Victorian to the active roster.
Gooden, 29, is in his sixth season. He was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in 2008 and only played one game for the Houston Texans. Gooden also played for the 49ers before heading to Houston.
Victorian, 25, is from Louisiana Tech and played four games for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 2012 season.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- 3T Makes Fun of John Feinstein over Marshawn Lynch Take 5-3-16
- Duane Brown Tested Positive For Banned Substance From Eating Meat In Mexico
- The Triple Threat with All Due Respect 05-03-2016
- Triple Threat on Laremy Tunsil and the NFL Drug Program 5-3-2016
- The Triple Threat Discusses the Sam Bradford Situation 5-3-2016