Houston (CBS Houston)–The Houston Texans announced on Friday that they have released veteran inside linebacker Tavares Gooden and signed cornerback Josh Victorian to the active roster.
Gooden, 29, is in his sixth season. He was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in 2008 and only played one game for the Houston Texans. Gooden also played for the 49ers before heading to Houston.
Victorian, 25, is from Louisiana Tech and played four games for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 2012 season.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Underrated NFL Rookies Who Will Make An Impact In 2018
- Cavaliers-Celtics: LeBron James, Terry Rozier And The Matchup Game
- Martinez, Betts Powering Red Sox To Top Of A.L. East
- The Baseball Report: Cano Suspended 80 Games, Cardinals Reliever Hits 105 On Radar Gun
- This Week In Golf: Aaron Wise Wins First On Tour At AT&T Byron Nelson