Three Reasons To Be Afraid Of The Arizona Cardinals
As Heard On MaD Radio November 7, 2013 1:15 PM
MIKE MELTSER What I do for 610: Co-host mid-day show with Seth Payne....Read More
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Keep up with your favorite teams and athletes with daily updates.Sign Up
Houston (CBS Houston)– Three Reasons To Be Afraid Of The Arizona Cardinals:
- The possibility of a 7th straight loss; the Texans haven’t won a game since September 15th, which is a little crazy. Can we mentally handle ANOTHER week with a loss? This isn’t a Cardinals-specific take, but we do not want to lose another football game.
- Andre Ellington – he’s been criminally underused by HC Bruce Arians, but the rookie out of Clemson ran for 154 yards on only 15 carries against the Falcons. Ellington is gaining 7.7 yards a pop this season, and is now a bigger part of the Cardinals’ offensive attack.
- The Arizona Cardinals defense. They have 12 INTs on the season. 12! A crazy number, considering we are only halfway through the season. Patrick Peterson, who has to be one of the most underrated players in the NFL, already has 3 INTs. Tyrann Mathieu has had a nice rookie season. Up front, Arizona has racked up 23 sacks this year. Calais Campbell, Darnell Dockett, and John Abraham have combined for 11 of those. Campbell has been one of the best interior DL in the NFL for a while, and Dockett can still get after it. Karlos Dansby was a nice addition in the off-season, and Darryl Washington is an impact player after his early-season suspension.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision