H-Town Hoops Show – Will The Twin Towers Work?
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
On the debut episode of the H-Town Hoops Show, Paul Gallant and Will Grubb broke down the Rockets 4-1 start. The two discussed whether or not the “Twin Towers” pairing of Dwight Howard and Omer Asik could work long term.
They also broke down some of the team’s other weaknesses, wondering if a true distributor would make the offense less sloppy.
They pointed up some early lineups they liked, and others they weren’t fans of. And last but not least, they tried to figure out why Chandler Parsons is off to such a rough start.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision