H-Town Hoops Show – Will The Twin Towers Work?
On the debut episode of the H-Town Hoops Show, Paul Gallant and Will Grubb broke down the Rockets 4-1 start. The two discussed whether or not the “Twin Towers” pairing of Dwight Howard and Omer Asik could work long term.
They also broke down some of the team’s other weaknesses, wondering if a true distributor would make the offense less sloppy.
They pointed up some early lineups they liked, and others they weren’t fans of. And last but not least, they tried to figure out why Chandler Parsons is off to such a rough start.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- J.J. Watt Writes Excuse Note For Fan To Miss Work
- Bottom Line: Rockets Desire More Effort
- Mavs’ Chandler Not Suspended; Dwight: ‘I Want Him To Play’
- Former Rockets Great Chucky Brown Shares Stories From Rockets 1995 Title Run
- John Harris: If Texans Draft Gurley At No. 16, He And Arian Foster Could Be Lethal