H-Town Hoops Show – Will The Twin Towers Work?
On the debut episode of the H-Town Hoops Show, Paul Gallant and Will Grubb broke down the Rockets 4-1 start. The two discussed whether or not the “Twin Towers” pairing of Dwight Howard and Omer Asik could work long term.
They also broke down some of the team’s other weaknesses, wondering if a true distributor would make the offense less sloppy.
They pointed up some early lineups they liked, and others they weren’t fans of. And last but not least, they tried to figure out why Chandler Parsons is off to such a rough start.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Rockets Fall To Raptors 99-96
- Hartford Courant’s Jenny Wilson: Shayanna Jenkins Testimony A Mixed Bag For Both Prosecution And Defense
- USA Today College Basketball Writer Nicole Auerbach: It Would Take A Lot For UT To Land Smart
- Former Miami RB Duke Johnson: Texans Spoke To Me At NFL Combine
- Reports: Rick Barnes Offered Tennessee Job