ICYMI: Videos Over The Weekend
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson on the Dallas Cowboys’ 11-yard line does what he does, carries football players on his back.
Sports director Paul Gerke of KIVI in Boise delivers news as Ron Burgundy for four minutes. Classic!
Saturday Night Live’s Jay Pharoah and Kenan Thompson impersonate Charles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal.
Radio announcers Greg Sharpe and Matt Davison bring the excitement with calling a game winning hail mary as Nebraska beats Northwestern 27-24.
Welcome to NBA sideline reporting…
Hey veteran NBA writer JA Adande, we’re going to have you interview Gregg Popovich as your first NBA sideline interview.
If you ever need a chuckle you can always watch past Popovich videos:
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision