UPDATE: Gary Kubiak Treated For Stroke Like Symptoms
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - In a scary scene at Reliant Stadium Gary Kubiak collapsed as the Texans headed to the locker room at halftime. He was down for about 10 minutes before eventually being taken off the field on a stretcher.
According to multiple reports Kubiak was talking but did not have his eyes open as he left the field.
It was announced in the press box that Coach Kubiak is conscious and his family is with him at a local hospital.
UPDATE: 9:47pm – The Texans are saying that Kubiak did not have a heart attack and was taken to the hospital for precautionary reasons.
UPDATE: 12:16am – According to SportsRadio 610’s John McClain, “Kubiak was treated for stroke-like symptoms but tests showed he didn’t suffer a stroke or a heart attack. More tests coming” McClain added that Kubiak was resting comfortably and would most likely undergo an MRI.
The Texans Released A Statement Monday Morning: Click Here for the latest from the Texans on Coach Kubiak
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision