UPDATE: Arian Foster Out Of Game
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
UPDATE: Texans have said that Arian Foster is Out with a back injury after leaving in the first quarter.
Houston (CBS HOUSTON) – Arian Foster left the field Sunday night for the Houston Texans after just a few plays by the Texans offense. Foster who was considered a game-time decision with a hamstring injury practiced Thursday and Friday and was active for the game, but left the field before the Texans scored on a 62-yard touchdown pass from Case Keenum to Andre Johnson.
Before the game Texans GM Rick Smith said the team knew Foster would be able to play as early as Friday.
Ben Tate is active but playing with broken ribs.
Dennis Johnson is active as the third string running back.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- 5 Must Watch College Football Games This Weekend
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?