Patrick Beverley To Miss 10-14 Days With Injury
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston)– The Houston Rockets officially announced that guard Patrick Beverley suffered a partially torn muscle in his mid-section during the first half of Houston’s win in the season opener against Charlotte on Wednesday.
Beverley will be sidelined for 10-14 days to rehabilitate his injury. Jeremy Lin will get the nod in Beverley’s absence.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Five Days In, Five Observations From Texans Training Camp
- 13 Reasons Why You Need To Follow Joel Embiid On Twitter Now
- Luhnow: “50 Percent” Chances Astros Make Trade, “Perhaps a Tick Higher”
- Meltsdown: NBA Stars Don’t Want To Play With James Harden And Dwight Howard
- Howard, Harden, Rockets To Open Preseason With Mavericks, Parsons