Patrick Beverley To Miss 10-14 Days With Injury
Houston (CBS Houston)– The Houston Rockets officially announced that guard Patrick Beverley suffered a partially torn muscle in his mid-section during the first half of Houston’s win in the season opener against Charlotte on Wednesday.
Beverley will be sidelined for 10-14 days to rehabilitate his injury. Jeremy Lin will get the nod in Beverley’s absence.
Follow Julie Takahashi on Twitter: @Julie_Takahashi
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Dallas Sportscaster Sends “Eats Fresh” Tweet About Subway Spokesman’s Connection In Child Porn Case
- Hammond: Bottom Line In FSU QB Story: Guys, Don’t Hit Women
- Dallas Keuchel Gets His 11th Win With Help From Astros Offense
- The Best Of The Worst Of ‘In The Loop’
- Warren Moon And The Oilers Reunion Golf Tournament