An Idaho sports director decided his Halloween broadcast was the perfect time to break out the old Ron Burgandy impression for his entire segment (and the weather).
Paul Gerke, in full attire and fake mustache, presented the evening news like a true newsman. While the anchors were not dressed up for the festivities, the KIVI Fox 9 sports director went all out.
Our favorite part is when he takes over the weather at the end of the video.
“There is a 30% chance of those days happening,” Gerke said. “So watch out the end of the world.”
You stay classy, Boise, Idaho.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation