Idaho Sports Anchor Nails Halloween Report As Ron Burgandy
An Idaho sports director decided his Halloween broadcast was the perfect time to break out the old Ron Burgandy impression for his entire segment (and the weather).
Paul Gerke, in full attire and fake mustache, presented the evening news like a true newsman. While the anchors were not dressed up for the festivities, the KIVI Fox 9 sports director went all out.
Our favorite part is when he takes over the weather at the end of the video.
“There is a 30% chance of those days happening,” Gerke said. “So watch out the end of the world.”
You stay classy, Boise, Idaho.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Astros Trade Gregorio Petit To Yankees
- Lisa Ann Discusses Her Retirement From The Adult Film Industry, Teases New Movie To Be Released On Her Birthday
- Dwight Howard Out Wednesday, Playing Thursday
- Capela On Breakout Game: ‘I Was A Little Bit In Shock’
- Gene Egdorf, Attorney For Former Texans P Brett Hartmann: Wish I Could Have Deposed McNair, O’Brien In Stadium Surface Suit