Foster Returns To Practice
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans running back situation remains in flux as they prepare to face the Colts on Sunday night. Arian Foster returned to practice Thursday. Meanwhile Ben Tate practiced in a limited fashion with four fractured ribs.
“(Foster) went through the whole practice so we will see how he comes out tomorrow.” Kubiak said.
Foster missed most of the Kansas City game with a strained hamstring.Tate has said for most of the week he intends to play, it’s just a matter of not getting too beat up before Sunday.
Behind Tate and Foster the Texans have Deji Karim, Ray Graham, and Dennis Johnson. Of the three Karim has the most NFL experience.
“I’m willing to do whatever they ask of me. Whenever my number is called, I’ll be ready.” Karim said.
- Report: CSN Houston Could Lose Majority of Current Employees
- Adrian Peterson’s All Day Foundation Takes Down It’s Website
- Vikings Health Partner Looking Into Sponsorship
- CBS Sports Steve Tasker Weighs In On Falcons Vs Buccaneers on Thursday Night Football
- Arian Foster Takes To Twitter To Comment On Anheuser-Busch & Domestic Violence