Houston (CBS Houston) – The Texans running back situation remains in flux as they prepare to face the Colts on Sunday night. Arian Foster returned to practice Thursday. Meanwhile Ben Tate practiced in a limited fashion with four fractured ribs.
“(Foster) went through the whole practice so we will see how he comes out tomorrow.” Kubiak said.
Foster missed most of the Kansas City game with a strained hamstring.Tate has said for most of the week he intends to play, it’s just a matter of not getting too beat up before Sunday.
Behind Tate and Foster the Texans have Deji Karim, Ray Graham, and Dennis Johnson. Of the three Karim has the most NFL experience.
“I’m willing to do whatever they ask of me. Whenever my number is called, I’ll be ready.” Karim said.
- D’Antoni: “It’s Nice When You Have Players That Want To Play Every Game”
- Harden Hopes Scott Pera Gets Rice Head Coach Job
- How Much Longer Until Something Happens With Tony Romo?
- Mad Noon Nuggets: My Most Hated NFL Player Of All-Time From Every Team, Fake WBC Pride And The Rockets Familiar Texas Championship Formula
- The Best Of MaD Radio 3-23