Foster Returns To Practice
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans running back situation remains in flux as they prepare to face the Colts on Sunday night. Arian Foster returned to practice Thursday. Meanwhile Ben Tate practiced in a limited fashion with four fractured ribs.
“(Foster) went through the whole practice so we will see how he comes out tomorrow.” Kubiak said.
Foster missed most of the Kansas City game with a strained hamstring.Tate has said for most of the week he intends to play, it’s just a matter of not getting too beat up before Sunday.
Behind Tate and Foster the Texans have Deji Karim, Ray Graham, and Dennis Johnson. Of the three Karim has the most NFL experience.
“I’m willing to do whatever they ask of me. Whenever my number is called, I’ll be ready.” Karim said.
- Matt Hammond Podcast (Mar. 4): With LeSean McCoy-Kiko Alonso Deal, Chip Kelly Bringing In Oregon Players Isn’t Bad For Eagles
- Andre Johnson Asks For Release From Texans
- Brad Davis: Dynamo New Primary Kit “Best We’ve Had” Despite Removal Of American Flag
- Dynamo Ready To Kick Off Season That Will See A Lot Of Changes
- Josh Smith Calls Hawks Fans ‘Bandwagoners’