Foster Returns To Practice
Houston (CBS Houston) - The Texans running back situation remains in flux as they prepare to face the Colts on Sunday night. Arian Foster returned to practice Thursday. Meanwhile Ben Tate practiced in a limited fashion with four fractured ribs.
“(Foster) went through the whole practice so we will see how he comes out tomorrow.” Kubiak said.
Foster missed most of the Kansas City game with a strained hamstring.Tate has said for most of the week he intends to play, it’s just a matter of not getting too beat up before Sunday.
Behind Tate and Foster the Texans have Deji Karim, Ray Graham, and Dennis Johnson. Of the three Karim has the most NFL experience.
“I’m willing to do whatever they ask of me. Whenever my number is called, I’ll be ready.” Karim said.
- Rockets Fall To Raptors 99-96
- Hartford Courant’s Jenny Wilson: Shayanna Jenkins Testimony A Mixed Bag For Both Prosecution And Defense
- USA Today College Basketball Writer Nicole Auerbach: It Would Take A Lot For UT To Land Smart
- Former Miami RB Duke Johnson: Texans Spoke To Me At NFL Combine
- Reports: Rick Barnes Offered Tennessee Job