Houston (CBS Houston) – Ben Tate and Arian Foster both missed practice on Monday as the Texans began their preparations for the Colts. Tate has been dealing with four fractured ribs. Foster has a strained hamstring.
Tate said he expects to play Sunday night. Meanwhile Foster said he is ‘pushing toward playing’.
To add depth the Texans added three running backs to their active roster over the bye week Deji Karim, Ray Graham, and Dennis Johnson.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation