Tate And Foster Miss Practice
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Ben Tate and Arian Foster both missed practice on Monday as the Texans began their preparations for the Colts. Tate has been dealing with four fractured ribs. Foster has a strained hamstring.
Tate said he expects to play Sunday night. Meanwhile Foster said he is ‘pushing toward playing’.
To add depth the Texans added three running backs to their active roster over the bye week Deji Karim, Ray Graham, and Dennis Johnson.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- O’Brien Yet To Name Backup, But Thinks All Three Texans QBs Will Make Roster
- O’Brien: 7th Round Rookie Hal “Has Definitely Earned Right To Be In Discussion To Make Team”
- O’Brien: Nix “Really Doesn’t Totally Get It Yet, Has Got A Long Way To Go”
- Comedian Craig Gass On The Triple Threat
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 23 Starts And Sits