Tate And Foster Miss Practice
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Ben Tate and Arian Foster both missed practice on Monday as the Texans began their preparations for the Colts. Tate has been dealing with four fractured ribs. Foster has a strained hamstring.
Tate said he expects to play Sunday night. Meanwhile Foster said he is ‘pushing toward playing’.
To add depth the Texans added three running backs to their active roster over the bye week Deji Karim, Ray Graham, and Dennis Johnson.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Mike Sielski Discusses Distractions In The NFL From Michael Vick To Michael Sam
- Joel Corry Explains Why JJ Watt Should Be The Highest Paid Defensive Player In The NFL
- Perfect Trade Partner Emerges For Texans And Andre Johnson
- Former Pro Bowler Larry Whigham In-Studio With The Triple Threat.
- Houston Dynamo Acquire DeMarcus Beasley