Houston (CBS Houston) – Ben Tate and Arian Foster both missed practice on Monday as the Texans began their preparations for the Colts. Tate has been dealing with four fractured ribs. Foster has a strained hamstring.
Tate said he expects to play Sunday night. Meanwhile Foster said he is ‘pushing toward playing’.
To add depth the Texans added three running backs to their active roster over the bye week Deji Karim, Ray Graham, and Dennis Johnson.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Anthony Joshua: ‘Wladimir Klitschko Is Underrated’
- Altuve Avoids Serious Injury After Collision
- NFL Teams Announcing Day 3 Draft Picks From Grand Canyon, A Zoo, And Outer Space
- SportsRadio 610’s Who Do We Want/Who Do We Think Texans Will Draft
- If Texans Draft A QB In 2017, How Long Are They Stuck With Him?