Tate And Foster Miss Practice
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Ben Tate and Arian Foster both missed practice on Monday as the Texans began their preparations for the Colts. Tate has been dealing with four fractured ribs. Foster has a strained hamstring.
Tate said he expects to play Sunday night. Meanwhile Foster said he is ‘pushing toward playing’.
To add depth the Texans added three running backs to their active roster over the bye week Deji Karim, Ray Graham, and Dennis Johnson.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Report: Earl Mitchell Has Moved On From The Texans; Doesn’t Expect To Be Back
- Dr. Wayne Winston Talks NFL Analytics
- Less Than 24 Hours From Free Agency, Garrett Graham Still Negotiating With The Texans
- Owen Daniels Aware He Could Be A ‘Cap Casualty’ But Wants To Remain A Texan
- Fantasy Baseball Preview: Starting Pitcher