Grizzlies’ Davis Fined $15,000 By The NBA
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — The NBA has fined Grizzlies forward Ed Davis $15,000 for excessive and unnecessary contact with Houston forward Donatas Motiejunas.
The league announced the fine Monday.
Davis was given a flagrant 2 and ejected with 8:42 left in a 92-73 win by Houston in Memphis on Friday night.
The Grizzlies open the season Wednesday night at San Antonio.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- 16 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan
- Klis: Broncos Won’t Release Peyton Manning Because He Won’t Accept A Pay Cut
- NFL Says Houston’s NRG Needs $50 Mil In Upgrades Before Super Bowl
- Rockets: The Nets Aren’t As Bad As You Think
- Vernon Turner’s Inspiring Story From The Streets To The NFL