Grizzlies’ Davis Fined $15,000 By The NBA
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — The NBA has fined Grizzlies forward Ed Davis $15,000 for excessive and unnecessary contact with Houston forward Donatas Motiejunas.
The league announced the fine Monday.
Davis was given a flagrant 2 and ejected with 8:42 left in a 92-73 win by Houston in Memphis on Friday night.
The Grizzlies open the season Wednesday night at San Antonio.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Jose Altuve Is Kind Of A Big Deal
- Bill O’Brien And The Numbers Agree: Texans Offense Needs More Big Plays
- “Jerry Jones” joins the triple Threat to talk Cowboys/Texans
- Cowboys Running Game Success: More DeMarco Murray Than Offensive Line
- O’Brien Won’t Be Saving Foster Sunday vs. Cowboys For Thursday vs. Colts