Grizzlies’ Davis Fined $15,000 By The NBA
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — The NBA has fined Grizzlies forward Ed Davis $15,000 for excessive and unnecessary contact with Houston forward Donatas Motiejunas.
The league announced the fine Monday.
Davis was given a flagrant 2 and ejected with 8:42 left in a 92-73 win by Houston in Memphis on Friday night.
The Grizzlies open the season Wednesday night at San Antonio.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- 5 Other Lopsided NFL Games (To Make The Buccaneers Feel Better)
- WATCH: Tailgating With The 6-10s: Week 1
- TTYM: Goodell Is Goofed, Harden Can’t Dance And New Lingerie Leaguers?
- Newton On Giants Defense: “We’re Only Worried About The Houston Texans”
- Texans Hopkins (Illness) Returns To Practice Friday, Is “100 Percent”