MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — The NBA has fined Grizzlies forward Ed Davis $15,000 for excessive and unnecessary contact with Houston forward Donatas Motiejunas.
The league announced the fine Monday.
Davis was given a flagrant 2 and ejected with 8:42 left in a 92-73 win by Houston in Memphis on Friday night.
The Grizzlies open the season Wednesday night at San Antonio.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation