Former Texan Visits Divisional Foe
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Former Texans linebacker Willie Jefferson will visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Monday, SportsRadio 610 has learned.
Jefferson was cut by the Texans after violating team rules at a hotel in Kansas City. ESPN.com reported the violation was marijuana related but Jefferson’s representatives steadfastly denied any substance was involved.
- Titans QB Situation For Sunday vs. Texans Should Become Clear On Thursday
- O’Brien: “Winning Cures Everything”
- Fitzpatrick, On Calls For QB Change: “It Doesn’t Really Affect Me To Be Honest”
- Judge in Peterson Case Stays, Peterson Headed for Trial
- No, Fitzpatrick’s Familiarity With Titans Doesn’t Give Texans An Edge