Former Texan Visits Divisional Foe
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Former Texans linebacker Willie Jefferson will visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Monday, SportsRadio 610 has learned.
Jefferson was cut by the Texans after violating team rules at a hotel in Kansas City. ESPN.com reported the violation was marijuana related but Jefferson’s representatives steadfastly denied any substance was involved.
- Late Rally Falls Short For Astros In 9-7 Loss To Oakland
- B Straw and Pauly G Road Trip 072414
- Mike Sielski Discusses Distractions In The NFL From Michael Vick To Michael Sam
- Joel Corry Explains Why JJ Watt Should Be The Highest Paid Defensive Player In The NFL
- Perfect Trade Partner Emerges For Texans And Andre Johnson