Former Texan Visits Divisional Foe
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Former Texans linebacker Willie Jefferson will visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Monday, SportsRadio 610 has learned.
Jefferson was cut by the Texans after violating team rules at a hotel in Kansas City. ESPN.com reported the violation was marijuana related but Jefferson’s representatives steadfastly denied any substance was involved.
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision