Buckeye Fan Names Newborn Daughter “Scarlet Gray”
SANDUSKY, Ohio (AP) — A couple who root for Ohio State say they’ve made sure their baby daughter embraces their football allegiance by giving her a name that implies automatic fandom: Scarlet Gray.
And those are the colors that Justin and Kim King’s 3-month-old daughter wears as her family watches Saturday games on their big-screen television.
Justin King tells The Sandusky Register (http://bit.ly/1dk5U7y ) the infant won’t have any choice but to be a Buckeyes fan for life.
Scarlet’s 3-year-old sister doesn’t share that obligation. Her name is Violet.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Boxing Analyst Steve Farhood: ‘I’d Put Floyd Between Top Ten And 15 All Time’
- Duane Brown To Miss New Orleans Game With Wrist Injury
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: August 24th-August 28th
- The Other Seth Payne Makes His Yearly Appearance On Mad Radio
- NCAA Football Preview: Will TCU Win It’s First Outright Big 12 Title?