Buckeye Fan Names Newborn Daughter “Scarlet Gray”
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
SANDUSKY, Ohio (AP) — A couple who root for Ohio State say they’ve made sure their baby daughter embraces their football allegiance by giving her a name that implies automatic fandom: Scarlet Gray.
And those are the colors that Justin and Kim King’s 3-month-old daughter wears as her family watches Saturday games on their big-screen television.
Justin King tells The Sandusky Register (http://bit.ly/1dk5U7y ) the infant won’t have any choice but to be a Buckeyes fan for life.
Scarlet’s 3-year-old sister doesn’t share that obligation. Her name is Violet.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Report: Earl Mitchell Has Moved On From The Texans; Doesn’t Expect To Be Back
- Dr. Wayne Winston Talks NFL Analytics
- Less Than 24 Hours From Free Agency, Garrett Graham Still Negotiating With The Texans
- Owen Daniels Aware He Could Be A ‘Cap Casualty’ But Wants To Remain A Texan
- Fantasy Baseball Preview: Starting Pitcher