FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — New York Jets wide receiver Santonio Holmes will miss his fourth straight game with a hamstring injury.
Coach Rex Ryan has ruled out Holmes for the Jets’ game Sunday at Cincinnati against the AFC North-leading Bengals. Holmes did not participate in practice all week while recovering from the injury that occurred in the Jets’ loss at Tennessee in Week 4.
Center Nick Mangold is listed Friday as questionable with a rib injury. But Ryan says, “Nah, he’s good,” when asked if there was concern whether he could miss the game. Wide receiver Greg Salas is also questionable with a knee injury.
Wide receiver Jeremy Kerley fully participated a day after being limited with a hamstring issue, while tight end Jeff Cumberland was limited, also with a hamstring. Both are probable.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Sean Pendergast’s Lou Holtz Impersonation 5-3-2016
- 3T Makes Fun of John Feinstein over Marshawn Lynch Take 5-3-16
- Duane Brown Tested Positive For Banned Substance From Eating Meat In Mexico
- The Triple Threat with All Due Respect 05-03-2016
- Triple Threat on Laremy Tunsil and the NFL Drug Program 5-3-2016