FANTASY IMPACT: Blackmon Skips Jags Practice With 49ers In Mind
LONDON (AP) — Jacksonville wide receiver Justin Blackmon skipped practice on Friday to be ready for the Jaguars game against the San Francisco 49ers in London.
Blackmon was listed as probable for Sunday’s NFL International Series game at Wembley Stadium because of a hamstring/groin issue that had also kept him out of practice on Wednesday.
Coach Gus Bradley says Friday’s decision was “precautionary.”
Blackmon has 25 receptions for 394 yards receiving with one touchdown in three games this season. Blackmon is perhaps the 49ers biggest worry on defense, with safety Donte Whitner believing his opponent’s offense “goes through Blackmon now. He’s their No. 1 target.”
Bradley added that fellow wide receiver Stephen Williams was questionable to play.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- J.J. Watt Writes Excuse Note For Fan To Miss Work
- Bottom Line: Rockets Desire More Effort
- Mavs’ Chandler Not Suspended; Dwight: ‘I Want Him To Play’
- Former Rockets Great Chucky Brown Shares Stories From Rockets 1995 Title Run
- John Harris: If Texans Draft Gurley At No. 16, He And Arian Foster Could Be Lethal