FANTASY IMPACT: Blackmon Skips Jags Practice With 49ers In Mind
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
LONDON (AP) — Jacksonville wide receiver Justin Blackmon skipped practice on Friday to be ready for the Jaguars game against the San Francisco 49ers in London.
Blackmon was listed as probable for Sunday’s NFL International Series game at Wembley Stadium because of a hamstring/groin issue that had also kept him out of practice on Wednesday.
Coach Gus Bradley says Friday’s decision was “precautionary.”
Blackmon has 25 receptions for 394 yards receiving with one touchdown in three games this season. Blackmon is perhaps the 49ers biggest worry on defense, with safety Donte Whitner believing his opponent’s offense “goes through Blackmon now. He’s their No. 1 target.”
Bradley added that fellow wide receiver Stephen Williams was questionable to play.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Jim Mudd Talks About A Creeper
- Jose Altuve Becomes The Astros Single Season Hit Leader With #211
- John Lucas In Studio Talking About Athletes and Violence
- Vikings Bar Adrian Peterson From All Team Activities Following Public Pressure From Sponsors, Fans
- Report: CSN Houston Could Lose Majority of Current Employees