LSU Delays Vote On Football Ticket Price Hike
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — After a tough loss to Ole Miss, LSU is delaying a decision on raising football ticket prices.
The LSU Board of Supervisors announced Wednesday that a proposal for price hikes on football and baseball tickets and some parking costs has been removed from the agenda for its Friday meeting.
The proposal would start with the 2014 football season and the 2015 baseball season.
Blake Chatelain, chairman of the board’s athletic committee, says the board will hear a presentation Friday and will vote on proposed price hikes in December.
He says board members wanted time to consider the changes, which include adjustments to the way future increases would be handled. Chatelain says the Ole Miss loss had nothing to do with the vote delay.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- J.J. Watt Writes Excuse Note For Fan To Miss Work
- Bottom Line: Rockets Desire More Effort
- Mavs’ Chandler Not Suspended; Dwight: ‘I Want Him To Play’
- Former Rockets Great Chucky Brown Shares Stories From Rockets 1995 Title Run
- John Harris: If Texans Draft Gurley At No. 16, He And Arian Foster Could Be Lethal