LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — The Chicago Bears expect quarterback Jay Cutler to miss at least four weeks with a groin injury and Pro Bowl linebacker Lance Briggs will be sidelined around six weeks with a shoulder injury.
Cutler suffered a muscle tear in his groin during Sunday’s 45-41 loss to the Washington Redskins, while Briggs left with a small fracture in his shoulder.
Pro Bowl cornerback Charles Tillman also left with a knee injury, and Chicago (4-3) fell for the third time in four games.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Mad Radio Exclusive: JJ Watt On The Development Of Clowney, The Versatility Of The Defense, Watson And More
- Fan Essentials: Here’s Conor McGregor’s Key To Beating Floyd Mayweather
- Houston One City Up To Host World Cup 2026 Games
- The Best Of Mad Radio 8-16
- Seth Payne’s Texans Patriots Joint Training Camp Observations