Jay Cutler To Miss At Least 4 Weeks, Briggs Out 6
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — The Chicago Bears expect quarterback Jay Cutler to miss at least four weeks with a groin injury and Pro Bowl linebacker Lance Briggs will be sidelined around six weeks with a shoulder injury.
Cutler suffered a muscle tear in his groin during Sunday’s 45-41 loss to the Washington Redskins, while Briggs left with a small fracture in his shoulder.
Pro Bowl cornerback Charles Tillman also left with a knee injury, and Chicago (4-3) fell for the third time in four games.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Mike Sielski Discusses Distractions In The NFL From Michael Vick To Michael Sam
- Joel Corry Explains Why JJ Watt Should Be The Highest Paid Defensive Player In The NFL
- Perfect Trade Partner Emerges For Texans And Andre Johnson
- Former Pro Bowler Larry Whigham In-Studio With The Triple Threat.
- Houston Dynamo Acquire DeMarcus Beasley