Houston (CBS Houston) – Texans running back Ben Tate has four broken ribs, according to Kristie Rieken of AP. Tate became the number one running back after Arian Foster left Sunday’s game with a hamstring injury.
Tate is expected to be ready when the Texans play the Colts after their by week. The Texans are now thin at running back after releasing Cierre Wood.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Underrated NFL Rookies Who Will Make An Impact In 2018
- Cavaliers-Celtics: LeBron James, Terry Rozier And The Matchup Game
- Martinez, Betts Powering Red Sox To Top Of A.L. East
- The Baseball Report: Cano Suspended 80 Games, Cardinals Reliever Hits 105 On Radar Gun
- This Week In Golf: Aaron Wise Wins First On Tour At AT&T Byron Nelson