Ben Tate Has Four Broken Ribs
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Texans running back Ben Tate has four broken ribs, according to Kristie Rieken of AP. Tate became the number one running back after Arian Foster left Sunday’s game with a hamstring injury.
Tate is expected to be ready when the Texans play the Colts after their by week. The Texans are now thin at running back after releasing Cierre Wood.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Watt On Getting Signed Jersey From 7 Year Old Fan: “Surely He Has Confidence”
- Keenum Happy To Be Home, And To Get Second Chance With O’Brien’s Texans
- Pauly G’s Power Rankings: House Of Cards
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Tennessee Titans At Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Best Of ‘In The Loop’ Featuring @McClain_on_NFL