Houston (CBS Houston) – Texans running back Ben Tate has four broken ribs, according to Kristie Rieken of AP. Tate became the number one running back after Arian Foster left Sunday’s game with a hamstring injury.
Tate is expected to be ready when the Texans play the Colts after their by week. The Texans are now thin at running back after releasing Cierre Wood.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Sean Pendergast’s Lou Holtz Impersonation 5-3-2016
- 3T Makes Fun of John Feinstein over Marshawn Lynch Take 5-3-16
- Duane Brown Tested Positive For Banned Substance From Eating Meat In Mexico
- The Triple Threat with All Due Respect 05-03-2016
- Triple Threat on Laremy Tunsil and the NFL Drug Program 5-3-2016