Report: Brian Cushing Out For The Season With LCL Injury
Brain Cushing left the Houston Texans 17-16 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs after a low block from Jamaal Charles. That play will be the last one the Texans defensive captain will play in 2013.
The NFL Network and Sports Radio 610 and Houston Chronicle’s John McClain are both reporting Cushing has a torn knee ligament and a broken leg that will force him to miss the rest of the season.
Cushing missed the last 11 weeks of the season in 2012 with a torn knee ligament after a low block in week five against the Dolphins.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- David Feherty On AT&T Byron Nelson: ‘I’d Bring Rubber Boots’
- Texans To Be Featured on HBO’s Hard Knocks in 2015
- FIFA Corruption Case: Why Should Americans Care?
- The People Who Like HBO’s ‘Hard Knocks’ The Most Tells You Why It’s Bad For Texans
- Dwight Howard Hopes Rockets Can Return Joy To Houston After Floods