GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Packers wide receiver James Jones and defensive end Mike Neal are among four players listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against Cleveland.
Inside linebacker Brad Jones, who has a hamstring injury, will miss a second straight game.
Coach Mike McCarthy said decisions on James Jones and Neal, who both didn’t practice this week, will probably come close to game time. Jones sprained a knee at Baltimore last Sunday.
Coupled with the loss of Randall Cobb, the Packers would be down to Jordy Nelson, Jarrett Boykin and newly added rookie Myles White at receiver if Jones can’t play.
The outlook is just as tenuous at outside linebacker, where the Packers are without Clay Matthews and Nick Perry. Rookies Andy Mulumba and Nate Palmer practiced at the position with Neal out.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- 3T – With Former Texans WR David Anderson 10-17-17
- Mad Conversation With Mike And Laurel D’Antoni – Part 1 – Love Of Basketball, The Challenges Of An NBA Marriage And More
- 3T – With Astros Field Reporter Julia Morales
- Welker: Braxton Miller Is Coming Along
- Texans OL Coach: Duane Brown Will Need Time To Get Caught Up To Speed