FANTASY IMPACT: Packers’ James Jones, Neal Questionable For Sunday
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Packers wide receiver James Jones and defensive end Mike Neal are among four players listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against Cleveland.
Inside linebacker Brad Jones, who has a hamstring injury, will miss a second straight game.
Coach Mike McCarthy said decisions on James Jones and Neal, who both didn’t practice this week, will probably come close to game time. Jones sprained a knee at Baltimore last Sunday.
Coupled with the loss of Randall Cobb, the Packers would be down to Jordy Nelson, Jarrett Boykin and newly added rookie Myles White at receiver if Jones can’t play.
The outlook is just as tenuous at outside linebacker, where the Packers are without Clay Matthews and Nick Perry. Rookies Andy Mulumba and Nate Palmer practiced at the position with Neal out.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Rockets Fall To Raptors 99-96
- Hartford Courant’s Jenny Wilson: Shayanna Jenkins Testimony A Mixed Bag For Both Prosecution And Defense
- USA Today College Basketball Writer Nicole Auerbach: It Would Take A Lot For UT To Land Smart
- Former Miami RB Duke Johnson: Texans Spoke To Me At NFL Combine
- Reports: Rick Barnes Offered Tennessee Job